Sunday, January 25, 2015

DAFTAR LAGU-LAGU KOREA SLOW DAN SEDIH


abang KAI EXO nya RIKA ini,,, :)

Super Junior :
- Monster
- My love, my kiss, my heart
- heartquake
- Kyuhyun Super Junior - 7 Years of Love
- Memories
- Y
- Andante
- Reset
- Sorry Sorry Answer
- Blue Tomorrow

2AM :
- Confession of a friend
- This song
- cant let you go even if I die
- I wonder if you hurt like me
- You walking toward me (Dream High 2 ost)

SNSD :
- If
- Can you hear me
- I Love You
- Like a star
- Time machine
- I Want to Dream With You

DBSK :
- Like now
- Unforgettable
- Insa (farewell)
- One
- holding back the tears
- always there
- i'll be there
- white lies
- picture of you
- forgotten season
- you only love
- dont cry my love
- love bye love
- dont say goodbye
- footsteps
- forever love
- lovin' you
- love in the ice
- why did i fall in love with you
- stand by u
- bolero
- wasurenaide (dont forget)
- toki wo tomete (stop the time)
- with all my heart

Beast :
- On rainy days
- Fiction
- Midnight
- Take care of my girlfriend
- Breath
- I miss you
- easy

IU :
- I don't like her
- Peach
- Rain drop
- Someday (Dream high ost)

Eru :
- Black glasses
- White snow

JYJ :

- Get out
- In heaven

Big Bang :
- Tonight
- Blue
- Love song
- tell me goodbye
- Haru haru
- lies
- Monster

2NE1 :
- I love you
- Lonely
- Ugly

U-Kiss :
- Obsession
- A shared of dream
- 0330
- Someday

Boyfriend :
- You and i
- Don't touch my girl
- I'll be there

MBLAQ :
- Again
- Y
- It's war

SHINee :
- In My Room
- Obsession
- The Name I Love
- Life
- JoJo
- Romantic
- You're My Lady
- Y Si Fuera Ella
- Baby Baby

Kim Tae Woo :
- Love rain
- Dropping rain

Baek Ji Young :
- Like being hit by a bullet
- Dont forget me

T-Ara :
- Day by day
- Cry cry
- Lies
- Why are you being like this
- We were in love (feat. Davichi)

Miss A :
- Touch
- Love alone

Lagu Korea Lainnya :
  • Kim Bum Soo - Bogoshipda
  • Lee Seung Gi - Words that are hard to say
  • Seo In Kook - Calling you
  • Ashily - Lucky (OST Boys over flower)
  • Kim Ah Joong - Star/Byul (OST 200 pounds of beauty)
  • Sistar - Alone
  • Suzy Miss A -  I still love you (BIG ost)
  • Hyorin Sistar - I choose to love you
  • Jieun SECRET - It's cold
  • Navi feat. K Will - We Really Loved.
  • Jessica SNSD ft. Onew SHINee - One Year Later
  • Sunggyu Infinite - Becouse
  • B1A4 - Baby i'm sorry
  • BTOB - Insane
  • After School - Becouse of you
  • Juniel - Illa illa
  • NUEST - I'm sorry
  • C-Real - sorry but i
  • EXO -What is love

Silahkan Tinggalkan Pesan dan Komentar Anda di sini... ; ) Terima Kasih atas Kunjungan Anda...

HARAP JANGAN PANGGIL SAYA "MAS" KARENA OWNER BLOG INI SEORANG WANITA